Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Activities to do at Home
April 13, 2020
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Conserving Energy & Reducing Waste
- Here’s an activity that is both educational and saves you $$ on your monthly utility bill! Involve the kids & become an Energy Waste Detective with this Citizen’s Guide to Reducing Energy Waste!
- We can all do our part in reducing the use of plastics! This activity is fun, saves you $$ & is great for the Earth! 🌎💚Here’s how to Make DIY Beeswax Food Wraps for a Plastic-Free Kitchen!
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Click here to learn how to re-purpose your old t-shirts!
- Click here for some great “Trash to Treasure” arts and crafts projects you can do at home with the kids!
- It’s good to know our impact – here’s how to calculate your family’s Carbon Footprint.
- Get creative with household items, here’s how to turn a milk or juice carton into a Bird Feeder!
- Make your own Solar Oven! We make these out at the Ranch and the kids have so much fun! Give it a try with your family at home!
- Learn to cook with Solar Energy
- Click here for some tips on Environmental Learning from Home