Candlelight Ranch monthly Military Family days are open to active-duty, veteran, gold-star, or other service-member families with children, with or without any and all disabilities.
Each month’s event focuses on nature related themes! Daily activities include guided hikes, team building, low ropes, high ropes course, zip lines, canyon crawl, fishing, EAGALA/equine-assisted learning, and an opportunity for families to spend fun and therapeutic time together in nature.
Military Family Days for 2020:
- Group events are currently cancelled but you can book an individual Family Adventure Day Now! Email [email protected] for more information.
Become a Sponsor:
Candlelight Ranch is looking for corporations and individuals to support our Military Family Days. Your sponsorship helps us provide our military and veteran families with a special day in nature that will increase family bonds, strengthen communication and help in healing wounds of war.
- Presenting Sponsor: 1 year of Military Family Days – $15,000
- Gold Sponsor: 5 Military Family Days – $7,500
- Bronze Sponsor: 1 Military Family Day – $2,000
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please email [email protected]
As one parent proclaimed; “My family has been smiling the whole time. I am very grateful to have a chance to be here before leaving for my training next week.”
With your support, we can help our military and veteran families make memories that will last a lifetime! Candlelight Ranch provides educational and nature-based experiences for families and children of all abilities and needs to learn, explore and heal.
My favorite thing about our experience was all of the fun activities I was able to do with my family at NO COST. Canoeing, kayaking, sleeping in the tree house and fishing. As a military family we really appreciate this chance to enjoy time together and in nature. Thank you!Military Family Day Participant
We went out here for the first time today. It was the best time my family has had and was outdoors. All the volunteers and staff were amazing and super sweet!!!! Definitely will be going again. You guys are AMAZING!!!! Wonderful ranch and great horses.Military Family Day Participant
Everything was amazing, we most enjoyed the zip lines. We loved petting, feeding and brushing the horses, Belle and Comet. The girls enjoyed learning how to fish.Military Family Day Participant
We experience and benefit so much from just being together as a family and being outdoors. We laughed, played, supported each other and made new friends in the process. Thank you, Candlelight Ranch!Military Family Day Participant
Military Family Day Goals:
- Encourage military and veteran families to spend time together in nature while learning, exploring and healing as a family unit
- Assist families in stress reduction, communication and teamwork
- Provide a safe place for military and veteran families to spend time together without an additional financial burden